50 Best Selfie Captions for Instagram

Best Selfie Captions


Selfies are a form of self-presentation and expression, an interpersonal communication where a person conveys an image about him or herself to another individual. In addition to this, self-presentation enables a person to influence and manage the perception of themselves, by others. Every day, people present their ‘selves’, through their outfit choices, hairstyles and with brands to express themselves in a specific context.  

Best Selfie Caption


3  reasons why we post selfies:


1. To convey happiness
2. To show beauty
3. To enhance self-esteem.

Selfie



50 Best Selfie Caption for Instagram



Instagram selfie caption


Some days you just have to create your own sunshine.
Puts selfie on top of tree because I’m the star.
Morning coffee, because anything else is worthless.
Gonna love myself, no, I don’t need anybody else. — "Love Myself" by Hailee Steinfeld. 
Sometimes what you want doesn’t deserve you.
Don’t let people know too much about you.
Sometimes we have to let go of what’s killing us, even if it’s killing us to let go.
Some people are not your friend, they are just scared to be your enemy. 
Life happens. Coffee helps.
You can try baby. But you’ll never do it like me.
You don’t have to like me; I’m not a Facebook status. 
I just need one person. To never give up on me. Just one.
Sometimes the love of your life comes after the mistake of your life.
Life isn’t perfect. But my Hair is!
The best thing I ever did was believe in me.
Judge me when you are perfect.
Be yourself. People have to like you, and you don’t have to care.
The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper
For me, math class is like watching a foreign movie without subtitles
Life is simple. It’s just not easy.
I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.
I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way. 
We’ll be friends forever because you already know too much
Friends are family.
Always push yourself.
Push yourself, no one else is going to do it for you.
My circle is small because I am into quality, not quantity.
Stop worrying about people who aren’t worried about you.
Don’t know why I m so serious. 
Life is way too short for bad vibes.
Dream higher than the sky and Deeper than the ocean.
Dream higher than the sky and Deeper than the ocean.
I don’t need any part-time people in my life.
Sometimes life can surprise you with a happy coincidence.
I want you to be happy, but I want you to be happy with Me.
I’m not perfect but I am Loyal.
Life was meant for Best Friends and Good Adventures!
Good Times + Crazy Friends = Great Memories!
Stars in our eyes ‘cuz we’re having a good time.”
Sunday funday
When life gets blurry,  adjust your focus
Best selfie ever
No job is complete until the selfie is posted
Why so serious
Twinkle Twinkle I'm a star
Be yourself, there is no one better
Self love is the best love
Happiness is just a chemical
Smile big laugh often
I am not trying to give an image of a fairy-tale, perfect, everything else, I am just being myself.


I hope you will definitely like this post, thanx🙂

Comments